Florida Spine and Pain Specialist is a leader in treating work-related injuries. Dr. Azeem is a double board-certified physician in physical medicine and interventional pain. His focus is getting injured employees back to work as quickly as possible. He frequently lectures to the work comp community on the benefits of early intervention in order to reduce the likelihood of opioid addiction and educate about the long term solutions available for the treatment of pain stemming from on-the-job injuries.
- Prompt evaluation and treatment of work-related injuries. Injured workers are typically scheduled within 24-48 hours of appointment request, depending on desired office location.
- Prompt response to referring physicians, adjusters and nurse case managers involved in the care of the injured worker.
- Comprehensive work status reports.
- Development of work restrictions and light duty assignments
- Independent medical evaluations (IME) and Peer to Peer reviews
We pride ourselves in providing the highest level of comprehensive medical care to the injured worker. We keep the employer/insurer and case managers apprised of the treatment plan and progress by way of detailed office visit notes and timely completion of DWC-25 forms at each visit.
Please contact our office to schedule an initial evaluation and discuss treatment options to restore your quality of life.