What to expect during your first visit:
The doctor will review your medical history with you including reviewing any imaging results you bring with you. He will evaluate the information provided by your primary care and/or the referring specialist that referred you to our office. A detailed physical exam will also be performed. The doctor will then discuss treatment options with you. After you have discussed the treatment plan options, a follow up visit for any treatments will be scheduled.
Your time is valuable and we strive to be on time, however, every patient visit is unique and we ask you to be patient. We provide individualized care and there will be times we will be running late. Please allow sufficient time when scheduling your appointment.
What to bring on your first visit:
- Registration Paperwork (New Patient Forms, Medical History)
- Photo Identification / Driver’s License
- Insurance card(s)
- Referral from your primary care physician, if applicable
- Medical Records, including all x-rays, MRIs or other imaging. Please bring report and CD with images.
- List of current medications. (Include the strength and how often you take it.)
- Your co-payment, if applicable. We accept check, cash, and major credit cards. Your co-payment/co-insurance is your responsibility and is due at the time of your visit.